felix motto

today we're, yet again, dealing with an artist equally unknown to the real as to the cyber world... absolutely no info found, but one thing is for certain - he has created one superb piece of ''electronic / ambient / glitch''. definitely, one of the most interesting ''electronic'' releases of 2014, so far:

01. ''antiks'' (1-track single, 2014)

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y1c260itg121k2c/

* note: comes in both ''mp3, 320kbps, cbr'' & ''flac, 24bit, no compression'' formats

1 comment:

  1. Good daay I aam so grateful I found yur weblog, I really found you byy mistake, while I was
    searching on Yahoo for something else, Anyhw I am herre now and would just like to say
    thank yoou for a marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I also
    love the theme/design), I don't have time tto look oover iit aall at the moment but I
    have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do kesep up the
    awesome job.

    ReplyDelete